URCS has well-furnished and equipped set of ambulances(with tools, medicines and trained medical personnel and first aiders) to internationally recognized standards on stand-by to carry out emergency response at all times. Our professional ambulance crew is well trained and facilitated to carry out the function and give first class ambulance services to all our clients. We provide ambulance cover and evacuation services to individuals, at events, functions, high risky operations, and sports activities; all of which are envisaged to bring together substantial numbers of people and are deemed prone to eventualities that may require urgent attention.
Our Main objective:
- To be the preferred and leading ambulance and pre-hospital care provider in Uganda.
Our Specific objectives:
- To respond to medical emergencies professionally within the golden hour
- To offer quality life-saving training with a view of empowering the public to handle emergencies safely
- To provide affordable standard life saving equipment, FA Kits and appropriate literature to the publi.
- To conduct and disseminate pre-hospital care research to publics as a way of empowering them with lifesaving skills.
Our Main products and Services include:
- Advanced Life support Ambulance services
- Training (Emergency Medical technicians, Fire Safety & First Aid)
- First Aid kits (Cars, Home, Schools, Cyclist)
- First Aid Manuals/literature
- re-hospital Care Research Hub
Benefits to the public include:
- Adequate and timely medical response
- Unlimited ambulance services 24/7
- 24 hr medical helpline
- Treatment on site